TractorsIndia Privacy & Safeguards Notice
- At TractorsIndia, we value our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy, as well as safeguarding the information we receive and maintain about you. We do not sell information about you to others. We only share it as expressly allowed by law. Consequently, you do not need to notify us not to share information about you, because we have chosen to limit this for you. This Notice will help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and the ways we maintain your privacy and the security of personal information about you.
- Information we Collect
- We collect and use information about you from various sources. The amount and nature of the information collected and used varies from transaction to transaction as : Information from you - Information you provide to us on applications, other forms, and by other means, such as your name, e-mail ID, and contact numbers.
- Sharing Information with Affilated Companies
- We may disclose to our affiliated companies all of the information we collect about you as described above. Our affiliated companies can be promotional activities, financial service providers such as leasing companies, insurance companies and payment processing companies and non-financial companies such as automotive repair facilities and data processing companies. This sharing permits us to give you superior service, make a wider range of products available, and operate our business more effectively. We do not share information with nonaffiliated third parties. Where they apply, we reserve limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing certain kinds of information with our affiliates.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.